From time to time I run across people who are specifically looking for a “Christian Network Marketing Company”.
I’ve been involved in Christian Direct Sales companies and love the atmosphere. But does a company really need to be specifically a “Christian” company in order for it to be Christ honoring?
I think, when people are looking for a Christian Network Marketing company, what they really want is a company with a Christian Culture. In other words, a Christ honoring culture.
What makes a strong Christian Culture in a Network Marketing (or even direct sales) company?
- Strong integrity – When you find a company with strong integrity you have found a good one. In my opinion, a company without a good strong integrity is a sinking ship.
~~ Integrity at the very top. The owner, CEO, all corporate leadership.
~~ Integrity with the products. They are what they say they are. They do what the company says they will do.
~~ No lawsuits or legal dirty laundry. I’ve seen too many companies that have long lists of illegal actions.
~~ Loyalty to the distributors.
- A spirit of positivity.
- An Atmosphere of openness and helping one another among distributors whether they are in your team or not.
- A Strong culture of personal growth and development.
- Mutual respect and protection of the each other’s teams (organizations). Do unto others what you would have them do unto you. Practicing the Golden Rule.
- Giving honor to God in your business whether in verbal testimony or/and in the way you run your business day in and day out.
- Language that isn’t foul or vulgar.
A company does not have to be a Christian company with Christian products in order for it to be Christ honoring and have a Christian Culture. Although, I’m certainly not putting down those companies in any way. There are many good ones out there.
At a time when I was in a slump in my business a few years back, I received the quarterly magazine from my company. In it was a letter from our founder and owner’s 22 year old daughter. I was so blessed by it. She very openly shared about her Christian faith and her desire to see Christ honored all around the globe through our company. This, from the person who will one day take the reigns of our company! I was so blessed! This is not a “Christian” company but one that is honoring Christ from the top down.
So if you are in search of a Christian Network Marketing company, keep you options open and broader by considering the importance of a Christian culture.
I hope this has been helpful to you. Let me know!
P.S. If you are in that search even now, then you might want to consider joining me. My company fits all those criteria of a Christian Culture mentioned above. Go to Work with Dayna and let’s see if we are a fit.