As a part time Network Marketer, who are you wanting to attract into your business? Well you know what they say,”You must become the kind of person you want to attract.” Jim Rohn has inspired so many people to achieve success! Watch this inspirational video and let it become YOU! It is a major element in Attraction Marketing!
You’ve heard of Laws of Attraction. There is a “Law of Gratitude”. Do you know what that is? The more you reach out in gratefulness to God, the source of all good things, the more He draws near to you.
“Draw nigh unto God, and He will draw nigh unto you.” That’s what the Bible says.
Many people who order their lives rightly in all other ways are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude. Having received one gift from God, they cut the wires which connect them with Him by failing to make acknowledgment.
To allow your mind to dwell on the negative and dissatisfaction, the more you will see things in a negative way and be more and more dissatisfied. It’s like poverty thinking. If you dwell on what you don’t have, you will stay in that place.
With a heart of gratitude, our minds and our lives are open to much more abundance.
A grateful attitude is attractive –
- People are attracted to grateful people. Therefore, you will attract the right people into your life and your business who are possitive and have a heart of gratitude.
- Prosperity is drawn to those who are positive with a grateful heart of appreciation. Prosperity is not drawn to a negative complainer and whiner.
Do you struggle with being grateful? Maybe you should start a Gratitude Journal. Each morning and
evening jot dot several things your are grateful for. Read over them daily. By doing this it will show you so many more things to be thankful and grateful for and will totally change your perspective.
My challenge to you today is to develop the Gratitude Habit. When you wake up each morning start expressing your gratitude to God by naming what and who He has placed in your life. And throughout the day, especially when you feel yourself slipping into negative thinking, express gratitude.
What’s all the buzz? I’ve heard this term used a lot lately in the field of business on the internet. I’m going to break it down for you and hopefully give you a clear picture of what it is and how it is The best way to do business of any kind, anywhere.
First let’s define our terms.
Attraction – to arouse interest or curiosity. Also think of a magnet with a strong pull.
Marketing – “Marketing includes identifying unmet needs; producing products and services to meet those needs: and pricing, distributing, and promoting those products and services to produce a profit.” (from Learn That website)
Relationships before Business
So what is Attraction Marketing? Basically, it is attracting people to You who are interested in what you have to offer. They find You. It is a switch from the old, conventional method of “chasing”, to allowing the prospective customer to come to you. It happens by attracting a growing number of people to you who are looking for what you have. By putting out lots of valuable information on the web, they find it. They get to know you, like you, and trust you. It’s the whole idea of giving something before you expect to receive anything. This creates trust and builds relationships.
How is this Done?
1. First, you reach out to build relationships, not make a sales pitch, in many places on the internet. You do this by getting to know people on social sites who are in the specific groups that are interested in what you have to offer.
2. Give first. Provide valuable information on a specific topic. This is your target group or niche. This can be done by way of articles placed in strategic places, by writing a blog or website for example.
3. They contact you or give you permission to contact them by giving you their contact information. When this happens, you have “attracted” them and they are initiating the contact. They have pre-sold themselves on You and what you are offering because of the good, free information you have given them.
What Attraction Marketing Isn’t and What Attraction Marketing Is
Here’s what it isn’t:
• being pushy
• persuading and convincing
• bribing or bugging
• pitching your product
Here’s what it is:
• making a friend
• identifying with their frustrations
• sharing your knowledge
• advising and educating
• solving their problem
Attraction Marketing is great for network marketing. Approaching your business with this mindset will help you create a profitable and successful business.
What is your attitude? Your attitude is also what will attract or repel others. It’s not only being knowledgeable but also being a giver.
As Bob Burg and John David Mann say in their book, The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea , “Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.”
Attraction marketing is the most natural and enjoyable way to grow a business. Yes, it takes work but then, anything that’s worth anything takes work!
I hope I’ve given you food for thought. To gain a better understanding of Attraction Marketing you can do what I did. For free you can get The Attraction Marketer’s Manifesto and learn much more about this important concept. This information was extremely helpful for me when I first got started. Take these words to heart as you embark on your internet business and you won’t ever regret it!
What does it take to be a successful Network Marketer?
We can keep doing what we’ve always done, expecting great results. (We know what that’s the definition for, right?) Will that help us reach our dreams and goals? I don’t think so. If we really thought that, then we might as well go out and look for a 9 to 5. That way we would at least be helping someone else reach their dreams and goals. I ran across this poem recently and thought it was so good that I wanted to put it up on the blog for others to glean from.
The Comfort Zone
I used to have a comfort zone where I knew I couldn’t fail. The same four walls of busy work were really more like jail.
I longed so much to do the things I’d never done before. But stayed inside my Comfort Zone and paced the same old floor.
I said it didn’t matter that I wasn’t doing much. I said I didn’t care for things like diamonds, furs and such.
I claimed to be so busy with the things inside my zone, but deep inside I longed for something special of my own.
I couldn’t let my life go by just watching others win. I held my breath and stepped outside to let the change begin.
I took a step and with new strength I’d never felt before. I kissed my Comfort Zone “good-bye” and closed and locked the door.
If you are in a Comfort Zone, afraid to venture out, remember that all winners were at one time filled with doubt.
A step or two and words of praise can make your dreams come true. Greet your future with a smile.
Success is there for you!!!
Here’s to reaching our dreams and goals!
I recently won the incentive cruise in my company! I’m so excited! Not only did I win the trip, but it also helped me promote to the next level! As I reviewed how I did it, I kept coming back to the concept of “The Bursting Pipeline. This seemed like a perfect time to talk about the value of keeping your pipeline full. What is a full pipeline? In some ways, it seems obvious, but maybe it isn’t. A full pipeline in your Network Marketing business is when you are focused on your daily activities that YOU can control to build your business – meeting new people, prospecting, presenting, following up, and staying in touch until they are ready to join you. Here are a few points I thought of:
1. When your pipeline is full, there are several people on the brink of being ready to join. Sometimes even expressing to those who are in the pipeline that you are working toward winning a trip can be the very tipping point to decide to join you.
2. You don’t put all your eggs in one basket. If you only have a few people in your pipeline, you tend to focus on those few people to “get in”. Doing this may inadvertently be putting pressure on the one or two who are in your pipeline, causing the opposite effect. It may push them away!
3. When an incentive comes around that you really want to work for , you have the confidence that you can do it. Confidence and a positive attitude is attractive. When there aren’t many people in the pipeline we tend to doubt ourselves and our ability to do this business which will make us seem desperate or controlling, not at all attractive!
4. It helps free you up to only look for the Now people. Latch on to this concept. Look for those who are ready to sign up and keep moving. If someone isn’t ready, don’t hang all your hopes on them. Keep moving.
5. When an incentive comes around that you really want to work for , you have the confidence that you can do it, making it easier and so much more fun!
7. A full pipeline helps you to narrow your focus especially during contest time.
8. Staying connected to the leaders and their conference calls helps you to stay motivated and excited about the business, thus, keeping you doing something every day to build your business and your pipeline.
9. Above all, appreciate those in your pipeline and nurture your relationship with them. Personal notes are so important! Notes help them to know that your really value them as a person and not just see them as a signup.
This is certainly not an exhaustive list! I would love to hear your thoughts on the value of the Bursting Pipeline!
To your success!
The doubters, no doubt, will come. Here is a humorous but helpful video to watch that will help you lighten things up, know what to say, and just acknowledge the fact that some people, no matter what you say, will always be a doubter, even if their arguments make no sense at all. You know what I say to that? Move on! There are way too many people out there who are looking for an opportunity to earn extra income who will be open and want what you have to offer. Remember, we are in the business of looking for the “Now” people. We aren’t in the business of trying convince people to see it our way.
Do you already have a network marketing business but have wanted to figure out how to get it on the internet?
Have you already been dabbling a little with internet marketing but really have no idea what you are doing?
Or maybe have you been putting up comments on your wall in facebook about your products and business opportunity but no one seems to show any interest? Well, I’ve put something together just for you that I think will really make a difference! Recently, as Iʼve moved around in my networking circles locally, Iʼve come across more and more people wanting to learn how to get on the internet for their business but have no clue where to start. Many seem to think that if they just put up a website about their company, products and service people will flock to it and they will be successful in their internet efforts. Well, it doesn’t really work like that. I want to share with you what I’ve done over the past 2 1/2 years in hopes that it will shorten the learning curve and trim down the time it takes you.
So fill out the little form below and you will receive “Internet Marketing In A Nutshell: The 7 Step System”. This is what I use for Internet Marketing!
What do you say when someone asks you what you do? Does it paralyze you? Do you freeze up then bumble around trying to come up with the right thing to say and end up looking like you don’t know what you are talking about?
Do you throw up a multitude of facts, ingredients, company jargon and unwanted information all over the person, leaving them with the desire that they wish they had never asked?
I’ve done all the above more times than I want to admit!
The other day I was at my BNI meeting. We split up into smaller groups to talk about our target markets and I noticed 2 people sitting off to the side in, what looked like, a private huddle. Since one of the 2 was my guest and since I hadn’t found the right group yet, I eased over to the pair and asked if they were having their own private power team. The conversation was basically about attracting business to us by advertising “ME”. In other words, when we give our 30 second elevator speech what are we saying? What should we be saying? Most of our colleagues that morning had said something to the effect of:
“I work for bla-bla company.” or “I have bla-bla product.”
Does that excite you? How does that make you feel? What does it make you think?
I woke up this morning very early thinking about this conversation and how I wanted to revamp my elevator speech. When I got on the computer cruising around I somehow landed on one of Doug Firebaugh‘s websites. I stopped by and watched one of his 2 min. videos and low and behold! He was talking about the elevator speech and just reiterated the conversation from the day before!
In a nutshell, an elevator speech should give a solution to a problem, give information, or give an answer.
If you are new to creating an elevator speech, you might want to start with the simple words, “I help people …”
~who have migraines find a healthy solution without the negative side-effects of prescription medicine.
OR “I teach people …”
~ how to increase their business through referral and appreciation marketing.
For more good ideas of an elevator speech you might want to check out this article of Dos and Don’ts.
It’s good to develop several for different situations. By first listening carefully to the person who is asking you what you do, you will then be able to choose the appropriate elevator speech from your arsenal.
To Your Success!